OnePlus Nord - Great for bird photography.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
C Sean Veteran Member • Posts: 3,123
OnePlus Nord - Great for bird photography.

I saw an advert for Oneplus Nord and I'm completely sold.

In their advert you have wildlife photographers dressed up in white hazmat suits. Maybe they are protecting each other from Covid? But yeah I don't want to wear hazmat when out in Costa Rica, especially when it rains and causes the visor to fog.

Anyway all these photographers were dressed up like you would expect in a Covid ward. Each photographer were using the same set up, taking photos of a bright and big toucan with either Sony or Canon mirrorless telephoto zooms. However, along came a cool looking dude in bright clothing, ignoring the guidelines for the Pandemic and took a photo of the toucan with his mobile phone.

All of a sudden the cool looking dude is now teleported and riding a giant toucan. I'm completely sold that the next time when I go to Costa Rica, all I need is a Oneplus Nord and not fast and expensive wildlife lenses.

Maybe the Oneplus Nord will work with Africa. Maybe if I go up to a male lion and photographers it with a Oneplus Nord, all of a sudden I will be riding him rather than being eaten.

Cool.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow