Gimbal for a Panasonic G9

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KLH475 Senior Member • Posts: 1,730
Gimbal for a Panasonic G9

Greetings all. I just got and love my G9 after years of shooting wth Nikons (still have my Z7 II) and Olympus cameras. I have NEVER even tried video. A dear friend has asked me to work with her on developing a YouTube channel as well as an Etsy site to promote her business and I am really looking forard to this venture. We have done dance potraits together (me with my camera her doing the dancing) and they came out great.

I am looking to purchase a gimbal and I have been doing some research and there is quite a range in prices. from around $300 - $1000. Though I am not totally opposed to spending the top of the range, what I am asking you all is, is there a basic gimbal that does most things that will be a good place to start?

Thank you!

Ken

-- hide signature --
 KLH475's gear list:KLH475's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +11 more
Nikon Z7 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow