Not a Mirrorless in sight….

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
dave gaines
dave gaines Veteran Member • Posts: 9,664
Well, there it isn't - size

sandy b wrote:

Images appear to confirm Nikon’s Z9 is being tested at the Olympics, gives us the first look at its back side: Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com)

I'd rather read it here, with some commitment to fact and reality, than read anything speculative on Nikon Rumors.

I mean, hey, how big is it? In both images (link above) you can't tell how big it is.

Here he's wearing a green shirt in this image. Does he have a beer belly or are those well-fit ab bumps. You don't see so much as a shirt button to give you any sense of his size. You see part of his arm but not enough to even know how tall he is.

But seriously folks, you can't see the lens or anything else to give you any sense of scale. I see a battery door similar to the battery latch on one of Nikon's grips, which is interesting, but it's not revealing the size of the body.

I see a dozen or more posts here saying how big it is and/or how it compares to the D6. But there's nothing to base these opinions on...

We'll just have to wait and see.

-- hide signature --

Dave - Be safe. Stay Healthy.

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +17 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow