Crazy Lens Madness... going to clean up

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NoTx Senior Member • Posts: 2,071
Crazy Lens Madness... going to clean up

Hey all,

How often do you clean out your old lenses and gear?  I now have to decide what I am going to be liquidating.  So some weird questions to come.

So you will pry my 12mm/2 out of my cold dead hands... but beyond that...

Here is my situation.  I am switching from an E-M1 Orginal to a G9.  I have been shooting Oly since the E-1 came out (at one time I had 4 of them).  I have trimmed almost to the pain point, but now it's a major shift.

Guaranteed keeping: PL12-60, O12/2, O45/1.8

Blocklist one: O25/1.8, P25/1.7 with a tentative keep O17/1.8.  Any reason you all think I really should have one of the 25s?

Blocklist: 2x O40-150/4-5.6... what panny Dual IS compatible lens should I be looking at with the least spend?

Sadly going to be on my block O14-54/2.8-3.5MII and E-M1.  So sad they have treated me nice... but the lens is lightning on the E-M1 and works on the G9... slower.

-- hide signature --

Rob aka NoTx...
-Always searching

NoTx's gear list:NoTx's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 +5 more
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow