X-s10 best value for money range finder?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LightSource New Member • Posts: 16
X-s10 best value for money range finder?

I want a good low light camera, easier menu than a6000, IBIS.
I sold the a6000, I can nearly get the x-s10 with the old a6000 and both kit lens sales. 
HArder to get good cheap lenses than the Sony e mount, but the fuji lenses are tried and tested. 
I think the IBIS may push the stops up to around that of a FF. I also considered a used Sony A7ii.

Another option was an a6500, but the IBIS doesnt seem to be as effective as the x-s10. 
The OMD Em1 ii was enticing as well, but it doesnt have the focus system of the Fuji/Sony and it is a smaller sensor.
If there were third party lens options for the Fuji I dont think Id even be looking for comparably good bodies.
A good FF DSLR option in canon or nikon for similar money would have been ideal, but in our market here it doesnt seem to be anything suitable. The lens ecology is so vast compared to the E mount and the Fuji ecology is even more limited for long telephoto options, the 100-400 being the only real option and not cheap.

Olympus E-M1 Sony a6000 Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow