TIFF Image Watermark saved as TIFF, file size reduction

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
OP ChickenLegs69 Junior Member • Posts: 25
Re: Three factors affecting TIFF size

Watermarking - first "real" try, something contemplated for many months (years) but nothing done until the last couple of weeks  - did some reading before purchasing, but clearly it was limited given what I'm finding out here!

Original thinking was that I could use DPP4 for dressing up the images, pay the one off fee to watermark and it would all come together without having to contemplate photoshop fees..... wrong!

This journey was started as I had a couple of people ask if they could view some of my shots from F1 at Silverstone two weeks ago.... I get the market is saturated with very good amateurs and some superb professionals [F1 - Mark Sutton +++]  (I'd put myself in a bucket of competent amatuer and still learning) - I stand little to no chance of achieving anything financial from this, it's the satisfaction of getting "THAT" image .... we all know the one... you just know it when you snapped, and you want to share. On the slight off chance that someone else may like, before I go to Instagram or other mediums, I'd like to ensure I get the "nod" so to speak - anyway, far too much info..... but appreciate the insight provided - cheers!

ChickenLegs69's gear list:ChickenLegs69's gear list
Canon 70-200 F2.8L III Olympus Tough TG-4 Canon EOS 80D Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow