SILKYPIX Pro 10 on Sale

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ButchR Regular Member • Posts: 115
SILKYPIX Pro 10 on Sale

Last week downloaded trial of SILKYPIX  Developer Studio Pro 10 (Version 10.0.14) for evaluation. After editing a few photos, reading through the help files and watch some videos on YouTube by Treasure Hunters Digital, I purchased the SILKYPIX  DS Pro 10.

I was not used to some of the terminology in the help file but quickly picked up on it and found SILKYPIX DS Pro 10 to be an excellent RAW photo editor. The interface was different that what I was used to but I do like it and found it easy to use and fast in its response. I found the software really has excellent noise reduction, tone manipulation tools, and great color control. It also let me setup external applications that I could pass files too. Which was important because I do a lot in Affinity Photo. The tools are different from what I had experience but learning their use from reading the help files and watch YouTube videos sped my learning along. You will find some tutorials at https://mirye.net/silkypix as well as pages giving an overview of the features.

The distributor for SILKYPIX in the USA and Canada is Mirye and you can download a free 30 day trial of SILKYPIX DS Pro 10 at https://mirye.net/silkypix . And, if you are in the USA or Canada you can also purchase SILKYPIX Pro 10 there.

Currently it is on Sale until August 31, 2021 for $130.00 for SILKYPIX DS Pro 10. The regular price is $200.

Anyway, I am very pleased with the software and the current sale price and wanted to share with others who might be checking out RAW development software.

Peace

Marvin

ButchR's gear list:ButchR's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D3200 Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow