18-135 UK Discount

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Yannis1976
Yannis1976 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,934
Re: 18-135 UK Discount

Confusedabit wrote:

Just ordered an 18-135 which I have been hankering after for some time with a big £140 discount code in UK dealers. Looking forward to this in a big way.

I will clear out a lot of m43 lenses and a body just use the EM10 II for primes with the IBIS which I like and will not be dissuaded on this. I have a non IBIS GX880 with the 13-32 as a tiny pocket compact where you can clean the sensor.

I went on a family gathering yesterday and I find it difficult not to imagine we tend to look like complete idiots to the smartphone generation nowadays with our piles of kit.

I had this lens but decided to sell it since I had also the 16-80. I do miss it’s flexibility in terms of 135mm long focal length but when I had it, I was also missing the 16mm of the 16-80 🙂

Re the mobile phone use, we have to admit they are getting extremely capable. Yesterday I sold my 1” fantastic g5x mk2 because I didn’t use it much after I got an iPhone se2. To be honest I am very impressed from its camera. During last weekend I got some very nice shots of my cousins and nephews that we printed very easily on a small instax printer. The whole experience was much easier than with my xt3 and everyone was super happy with the small prints. I wish my Fuji camera offered me such a straightforward interaction with my phone or instax printer…

Yannis1976's gear list:Yannis1976's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Canon G5 X II Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow