K3iii Review at Ephotozine Locked

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Hoxton Bridge
Hoxton Bridge Senior Member • Posts: 1,238
Re: K3iii Review at Ephotozine

Alex Sarbu wrote:

Richard Smals wrote:

For me it stops here with this pointless endevour.

RIchard, I supported my actual claims properly. The proof of what I said is in the camera's "hardware", so it was actually easy.

The veracity of what you say will be proven in large measure by sales which is the test of any camera entering the market the K3iii is playing in. Remember, it won't just be competing for depleted (and rapidly depleting) DSLR market share, it competes with all cameras in and around the price point. Are you really that confident that it can attract more than a % of existing Pentax users because that is what it will need to do. I'm not saying that it cannot do that, I'm merely trying to impress upon you that it's considerably harder than you appear to suppose with your rather selective list of its merits.

I also cannot agree that you are allowed to make claims like the K-3iii being a 1199 euro camera, completely unsupported, while I should thoroughly substantiate claims I never made from personal experience. Let us play on fair grounds, OK?

But I think we have no choice than to agree to disagree.

Alex

-- hide signature --

“A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know.”
- Diane Arbus

Hoxton Bridge's gear list:Hoxton Bridge's gear list
Leica M10 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow