Image Editors and Storage - Micro Four Thirds

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP CR1975 Forum Member • Posts: 82
Re: Image Editors and Storage - Micro Four Thirds

Thanks all for the advice in direction.  I believe where i was thinking of going is in alignment with many of you around how data is replicated, stored and managed so that is good.  I have  a bit less experience with the software so will take some of the options under advisement and see if I want to tackle this from my Mac or my Windows Machine.  Either way will work fine i am guessing but likely to leverage my Windows machine since it tends to stay 'docked' to my displays on my desk vs my mac which follows me everywhere and do not want to put any external drives on it , nor do i want to figure out how to block out iCloud from backing up only certain sub folders of imaging data, and the system itself from wanting to use default Photo and other Apple Centric applications.

upwards and onwards, or onwards and upwards.

-- hide signature --

===
Shooting an Olympus in Vancouver, BC!

CR1975's gear list:CR1975's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow