Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
greyhoundrick
greyhoundrick Regular Member • Posts: 409
?: Your recommendation for a telephoto lens

Hello!

Hope you are doing great!

Im a long time Nikon and Sony shooter and kind of a camera junkie. In all my years of photography Ive never shot a Canon camera. Ive always been curious and recently I was able to purchase a Canon 50D from a friend of mine who no longer uses it.

I realize this is an old camera and doesn't have the latest tech but I thought it would be fun to take it out and get some shooting done with it on occasion. I like shooting with older DSLRs once in a while. Something about them that makes it fun!

Anyway, Im thinking Id like to get a decent mid/long range telephoto zoom lens for it that won't break the bank but will still deliver good IQ.

My budget would be around $1000 or less and would really like to hear what you recommend as I have no experience with Canon products whatsoever. Used is no problem for me and 3rd party is perfectly fine as well.

Thanks in advance for any input you can give me. I appreciate it very much!

Best,

Rick

Canon EOS 50D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow