Wedding Photographer and Raw

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
InkedMarie
InkedMarie Senior Member • Posts: 1,588
Re: Good Wedding Prints Bring New Customers

mandm wrote:

InkedMarie; so you didn't like my comment of “Low end weddings”; the low end is where the B&G think paying $250. for 2 to 3 hours of work is too much, all they want is a few photos and the SD card when the photographer leaves. Good news is there are plenty of people with cameras who will shoot it for some extra cash and that's fine.

Ok that makes me feel a little better. Granted, I got married in 1981; we had 42 people at the wedding but the photographer was hands down the most important thing after my dress lol. I believe I took your comment wrong. I thought you were insinuating that small weddings aren’t as important as large ones that go on for days.

We’re going on 40yrs in November so I’d say spending whatever we did was a waste. I think we spent $1500

Marie

InkedMarie's gear list:InkedMarie's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P950 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow