Handheld for 1 sec. with SD1 Merrill and 24-70 OS Art

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Scottelly
Scottelly Forum Pro • Posts: 16,224
Handheld for 1 sec. with SD1 Merrill and 24-70 OS Art

OOC jpeg

Early this morning I shot this at the beach. Since I rode my bike down to the beach, I couldn't easily take my tripod with me, so I just slung my camera with a lens on it across my shoulder, and rode in the dark to the beach. I had to shoot everything handheld. I impressed myself by shooting this one second exposure without a tripod. No doubt it would have been better, if I had my tripod, but unfortunately I didn't. I had to lay on my side, and hold the camera with one hand, while laying the lens on my other wrist and holding it in the hand attached to that wrist. I did shoot a few photos to get this one, and of course I used OS. Still, I figured the would show that it CAN be done . . . even with a Sigma SD1 Merrill.

-- hide signature --

Scott Barton Kennelly
https://www.bigprintphotos.com/

Scottelly's gear list:Scottelly's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sigma SD1 Merrill Nikon D810 Sigma sd Quattro H Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +26 more
Sigma SD1 Merrill
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow