Fast Windows 10 update from 20H2 to 21H1.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JahnG
JahnG Veteran Member • Posts: 3,325
Fast Windows 10 update from 20H2 to 21H1.

Just updated from Win10 pro 20H2 to 21H1 on my table top. (All laptops updated months ago) I had reserved time for the update, but all in all it took less than 3 (three) minutes!

I looked in the net about a 21H2 update, and it was said that it would probably be published October12th 2021. OTOH has it been written in the net that the new Win 11 would be "rolled out" before end of 2021. So will there actually be a 21H2? What are the newest forcasts / or news?

Unfortunately my efficent and fast (5 years old) configured Table top and my laptops, wifes 2 laptops, daughters "professional" HP laptop and second laptop they ALL need to be replaced in a few years when Win 11 is to be used. However well all these computers are (still) working although several years old!!! The need for replacement at least according to what I have read on this forum. Not very good news.

Jahn

JahnG's gear list:JahnG's gear list
Canon PowerShot A650 IS Panasonic ZS100 Pentax K100D Super Pentax K-r Pentax K-S1
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow