Drive in the Rain to SE Iceland

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Greg7579
Greg7579 Forum Pro • Posts: 14,041
Drive in the Rain to SE Iceland

Yesterday on 27 July we left the Eastfjords and drove 4 hours south on the Ring Road (all paved) to SE Iceland and the land of fire and ice. This starts the trip through South Iceland. After the weather being perfect in this area for the past ten days of course it is terrible now that we are arriving.

It was terrible weather all day and I only shot 20 shots. I started not to post because it literally rained all day. But I pulled out the 250 on a tripod and tried to salvage some shooting along the road.

By the way, the 45-100 lives on my camera in this environment.  I have barely touched the 23 on this trip.  The 45 is negated by the 45-100 because I shoot at F8 at least.  The 30 gets used some.  I abandoned the 100-200 a week ago and I made myself use the 250 yesterday.

Raining

The rental car sitting on the side of Route 1 Ring Road entering SE Iceland out of the Fjords. Raining hard on this shot.

-- hide signature --
 Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Leica Q2 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4 Fujifilm 120mm F4 Macro +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow