Image Issues with XT3

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cdean427 New Member • Posts: 5
Image Issues with XT3

So I fairly recently got a used Fujifilm XT3. I have had issues with what I've dubbed "glitch lines"  showing up in my images with quite a bit of consistency and are more notable in the RAW images (if there is an actual/ different term for it please let me know, images will be attached). I'm unsure if it's a camera issue or a card issue. It has occurred over the use of three different cards, even one suggested to me by the resell company I bought the camera from. The card is a 128G Lexar Professional 250 MB/s with v60II. From the tests I've done it seems to happen when I'm trying to take shots quickly (concert photography is my main thing). In single shot I took a photo at 1/2000 a second with no issue but noticed the issue at 1/30 when I was in the CL function. I still have an active warranty on the camera so I would like to make sure that it's actually a camera issue before I start the process. Thank you in advance

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow