*Sold* Nikon D500 Body Mint! Medium Shutter count

Started 2 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
EricK214 Contributing Member • Posts: 856
*Sold* Nikon D500 Body Mint! Medium Shutter count

D500 in mint condition. No marks anywhere, all rubber is good. All buttons work and feel as new. Never in the rain, dropped, is in a smoke free home. Selling as I am thinning my equipment out for potential Nikon Z9 and still have 2 other D500 bodies. Shutter count is 69,032 (1/3 of the rated life of 200k). You can look at my Flickr (link below) for images with this camera. All images are with this camera minus the last 3 weeks. USA model. You can match the box and camera serials. I moved and have not been able to find the warranty card though it is out of the warranty anyway. Also will come with 2 extra Nikon batteries (3 total Nikon batteries) Paypal G&S only I will create and send a Paypal invoice to pay for security. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping.

eBay feedback page. 100% positive feedback for reference.
https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/eric214?filter=feedback_page:All&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4585

Price: $950

Includes everything in the pics...

Camera (USA model)
3 Nikon batteries showing life as 0 or 4 (new)
OG D500 strap (never used)
Charger
USB3.0 cable
OG Box with matching serial and US

Feel free to reach out with any questions, I check the forums regularly.

Middle barcode "D500 BK US" and the left Barcode matching Camera Serial

-- hide signature --

Eric
Wildlife/BIF Hunter: Nikon D500 is my weapon of choice, the 500mm f5.6 PF is my ammo.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nikondoesabodygood/

EricK214's gear list:EricK214's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD Macro Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 G2 +2 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Elkton, MD, United States

Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow