My incredible experience with Fuji Service centre UK

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Fire_Bird123 Junior Member • Posts: 30
My incredible experience with Fuji Service centre UK

Hi all,

Posted a little while ago https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/65324957 about me dropping my XT20 from about 5 feet and it landing on wet grass.  Each time I powered it on would need language, time, date and all the custom settings had vanished.

Last week I arranged a repair with Fuji and to say it was impressive is an understatement.

• Fuji packaging arrived on Wednesday. Pre paid postage next day/special delivery by 1pm. So all I had to do was take to post office, have it scanned in and receive a receipt.
  • They received it next morning (Thursday). I Received an email a few minutes later confirming they had it and would update me again soon.
  • On Friday received an email saying repair done and it would be posted back to for next day delivery using DPD (so tracked).   DPD provided me with a 1 hour time slot and notification when they were a few minutes away from my home address.
  • XT20 arrives on Saturday. Packaged up well.   works perfectly!!

The whole process took 4 days including posting it out and receiving it back. The "main circuit" was replaced. Cost £140. I think speedy gonzales has nothing on Fuji on this occasion.:-)

Very pleased with the service and their level of communication.  Just thought i'd share this experience.

Fire_Bird123's gear list:Fire_Bird123's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm 50-230mm II Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR Fujifilm 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ +1 more
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow