Another GH5M2 face recognition burst sequence with PL 50-200mm

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Interceptor121 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,242
Another GH5M2 face recognition burst sequence with PL 50-200mm

I shot this sequence in burst H with 50-200mm lens speed in electronic shutter is still max 7 fps in this case it managed 6 fps on average 7 fps peak in the 17 shots all in focus

I think the stabiliser may also play a role in the time to shoot.

What is interesting to see is how the autofocus prediction works essentially putting the focus point on the face of the previous frame and forecasting where the subject would be

My hit rate with Olympus EM1MKII and Nikon D7X series was almost 0% using face recognition I had to resort to small area or single focus so this is pretty impressive

Now before some guy comes and says to shoot 1.2 you just don't do that and before you say any camera can manage that post your shots here so we can all see them otherwise be quiet and keep it civil thank you

-- hide signature --
 Interceptor121's gear list:Interceptor121's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +13 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow