Questions about starting a Photography Collective

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ndbambi182 New Member • Posts: 2
Questions about starting a Photography Collective

I have been an on again off again photographer for 10 years.

Since coming back to the UK I have found myself wanting to improve my photography, and take it up another level. Unfortunately I have found it quite difficult to get feedback from local photography groups.

It seems a lot of people post pictures but no one is willing to discuss the image being say it is good.

I want to find some photographers in my local area who are in a similar mindset or position. Where they want to improve, and are will to work with others to not only improve themselves, but also others.

While I know this sort of thing can be found online I'd like to have the personal connection where we can go out on photography trips together. Or set each other challenges and give feedback.

My main concern is, am I really good enough for other people to want to work with me. And am I just living in a fantasy land.

Any advice from people who have set up photography groups or been apart of anything similar would be great.

Thanks in advanced.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow