Wedding Photographer and Raw

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
MOD Biggs23 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,255
Re: Because

tbcass wrote:

Biggs23 wrote:

tbcass wrote:

See my previous sentences which address those issues. One of the most important things in any business is good customer relations. If the client feels the photographer is being unfair or ripping them off they will make sure they tell everybody they know not to hire them.

And yet, that's not what happens with the higher end of the market. The higher end wants an experience; they don't want to get their hands dirty with 'raw' files.

It should be obvious I am not talking about the higher-end market. I'm talking about us slobs who have to go into debt to pay for overpriced weddings.

You said I'd get replaced because I didn't offer them. It wasn't at all clear that you were not directly addressing the high end market.

-- hide signature --

Any opinions I express are my own and do not represent DPReview. I'm just a regular poster unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of the post.
https://500px.com/biggs23

Biggs23's gear list:Biggs23's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D5 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow