This week with your Sony APS-C Mirrorless Camera 23/july/21

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Joachim Wulfers
Joachim Wulfers Veteran Member • Posts: 5,127
Re: This week with your Sony APS-C Mirrorless Camera 23/july/21

MVDH wrote:

This week I´m selecting some pictures for an upcoming exposition for our local photoclub. It will be my first time joining an exposition, so a bit exciting.

Theme of the Expo is " Water ", and everyone is supposed to print 3 pictures and frame them in 40x50 cm frames. I will print mine in 40x30 cm format and add a white or grey background.

I have selected 4 pictures from the Abiskojahkka river in Northern Sweden. The river cuts through the colourful Abisko canyon. It is such a nice place, these images are very dear to me.

I´m undecided between between 2 pictures, so would appreciate to hear your opinion on which set you like the most. The first set, or the second.

I hope you don´t find these misplaced in the "This Week through Sony APSC camera" topic.

First 3 images taken with A6000 + SEL35F18. Last image taken with NEX6+FE70-200 F4 G

Sounds like a great project. Good luck with the exposition. My choice would be Set #1. Reason being that I am not a fan of long exposures rendering the water unnaturally milk-like. Set #2 emphasizes that style too much in my view.

-- hide signature --
 Joachim Wulfers's gear list:Joachim Wulfers's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Sony a6000 Sony a6600 Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Voigtlander 21mm F4 Color Skopar Pancake II +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow