Wedding Photographer and Raw

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Aaron801 Veteran Member • Posts: 7,134
Re: Clarity

tbcass wrote:

In a previous post, I said I would make the RAW files part of the agreement when the contract was signed or not use that photographer.

And you likely would have to use some kind of inexperienced, not so skilled photographer to be able to make that kind of agreement, because it seems that the experienced pros generally don't do such a thing.... for the very reasons that have been mentioned on this thread over and over again. You're choice though: lesser quality work in return for being able to play around with the RAWs. I think even most experienced photographers wouldn't want that kind of thing for their own wedding, knowing just how much time and energy that it takes to sort through and edit what are likely to be a couple of thousand photos, particularly since they likely have other things on the kind at that time and would like to show off those photos to friends and family ASAP.

-- hide signature --
 Aaron801's gear list:Aaron801's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow