What percentage of 3d party lenses vs Sony ones do you have?

Started 2 months ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lattesweden
lattesweden Veteran Member • Posts: 4,562
What percentage of 3d party lenses vs Sony ones do you have?

A thread was up previously on this theme but I thought it was hard to conclude a general image from the variety of answers so I made the core question here into a poll.

For easiness:
If it stands Sony on the lens it is a original Sony lens (no matter if it is A-mount or E-mount) and if it doesn't stand Sony on it, it is a 3d party lens. This includes adapted non native lenses from other non Sony brands that you use (on your mirrorless Sony body).
(Sony/Zeiss lenses for instance have the word Sony on them and is by that counted as Sony lenses. Zeiss lenses without the word Sony are 3d party lenses. Minolta A-mount lenses does not have the word Sony on them and are therefor 3d party lenses).
So the key to use is if the lens has the word Sony on it or not.

So that all uses the same way of counting in the poll:
You need to take the total amount of system camera lenses you have and self count out the percentage of 3d party lenses on a calculator like this:
Your amount of 3d party lenses divided by your total amount of lenses (total = 3d party + Sony lenses).

Examples:
One 3d party lens of a total of 10 lenses is 1/10 = 0.1 which gives 10% 3d party lenses.
2/4 = 0.5 gives 50% 3d party lenses
4/6 = 0.66 gives 66% and needs to be rounded and 70% is the nearest so use that in such a case.
3/3 = 1 gives 100% of 3d party lenses
0/3 = 0 gives 0% of 3d party lenses
Etc

If you need help and/or want to double check your poll answer (they can be changed so no problem if you enter wrong first). Then put how many 3d party lenses you have and how many total lenses you have in a comment and ask for help to count the percentage out.

Additional interesting things for the comments is:

My one favorite lens of them all is (and why):

My one next lens that already exists I would want to buy is (and why):

The one lens that does not exist but I would want to buy if it did exist is (and why):

Thanks!

POLL
I have 0% of 3d party lenses
17.4% 8  votes
I have 10% of 3d party lenses
6.5% 3  votes
I have 20% of 3d party lenses
13.0% 6  votes
I have 30% of 3d party lenses
2.2% 1  vote
I have 40% of 3d party lenses
4.3% 2  votes
I have 50% of 3d party lenses
10.9% 5  votes
I have 60% of 3d party lenses
17.4% 8  votes
I have 70% of 3d party lenses
8.7% 4  votes
I have 80% of 3d party lenses
4.3% 2  votes
I have 90% of 3d party lenses
6.5% 3  votes
I have 100% of 3d party lenses
8.7% 4  votes
  Show results
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow