Pandemic photography

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Klaus dk
Klaus dk Veteran Member • Posts: 8,000
Re: Pandemic photography

brucet wrote:

Simple question - Has the pandemic and lockdowns/restrictions helped or hindered your photography?

For me it's less use of the camera but more use of the software and editing I've done while at home. Maybe the silver lining, for me at least, is a better understanding of the editing software I have.

I shoot people in studio, either at home or in a meeting room setup, so social distancing has more or less made that impossible. The lack of practise has almost stopped the feedback cycle that used to be.

Being vaccinated (no sideeffects worth mentioning) has given me my freedom back, and I expect a return to normal in a couple of months.

When I retired in 2018 after a few years uf unsteady employment, I decided that I would offer my portrait skills pro bono to others who are seeking employment, so I ponder the possibilities for expansion when the job market reopens after summer.

Klaus dk's gear list:Klaus dk's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS R Canon EF 135mm F2.8 SF Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow