Lack of focus bracketing in Sony is getting noticed..

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
And-roid
And-roid Senior Member • Posts: 1,500
Re: Lack of focus bracketing in Sony is getting noticed..

TN Args wrote:

Mike Fewster wrote:

and it is starting to cost Sony. C'mon Sony, fix this.

Just as a matter of interest, do you currently have a Camranger2 on your Sony? Been using it for years, I suppose? How’s it going?

Or, are you sitting on the sidelines, doing whiteboard exercises?

Let’s face it: focus bracketing is a tripod exercise, so popping a Camranger2 on the hot shoe is a relatively trivial matter in the scheme of the focus bracketing exercise, and anyone who really cares about this and really uses the feature will already have been using one for years.

And those people probably don’t care that much about it, any more than they care about built in flash.

Sorry but Sony is burying its head in the sand on this one "I'm not listening, I'm not listening!"

They had much better functions under their original "app" approach but rather than port them all across as app functions they could enhance over time they just abandoned it all, weird decision!

And-roid's gear list:And-roid's gear list
Sony a1 Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS Sony FE 20mm F1.8G Samyang AF 75mm F1.8 FE +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow