Pandemic photography

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
alcelc
alcelc Forum Pro • Posts: 15,909
Re: Pandemic photography

Big big impact to me.

Overseas traveling, local events like flower shows, festivals of various nature were all canceled. Shooting flowers in local gardens becomes the only and easiest shooting aims... Problem in Summer no flower around! No wild animal in my highly modernized city, no exciting birds except the common myna, pigeon and sparrows jumping around for food...

Had bought 1 new camera before happening of the pandemic and 1 more recently, waiting for chance to flex their muscle.

When I started moved away from film to digital 17 years ago, had spent years on learning photoshop. Since a couple of years ago, moved towards trying to do right on shooting to reduce reliance on post editing. Therefore this long period of idle time had not been spent specially on pp as you had.

But had carried out a serious of home testing on my gear that I have no time to do it before. Nothing new, nothing interest, just helped to kill my idle time.

A final word, boring to death.

-- hide signature --

Albert
** Please forgive my typo error.
** Please feel free to download the original image I posted here and edit it as you like **

alcelc's gear list:alcelc's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic G85 +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow