Wedding Photographer and Raw

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
tbcass
tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 51,891
Re: Because

Aaron801 wrote:

With this attitude then you must feel that it's reasonable to expect free extras with anything you buy... because after all, the customer is always right, no? There are certainly things that are reasonable to expect, like doing good quality work, turning it in on the deadline agreed upon, behaving respectfully while your photographing an event, carefully following all of the instructions that the client has laid out, etc... but providing extra materials that aren't stipulated int he contract, for no extra money isn't something that it seems fair for a customer to expect.

If you go way back to what I said previously I said I would want the RAW files included in the original contract or I would not hire the photographer. You are right about one thing. I am a hard bargainer and expect the most I can get for the money I spend. I do the same when buying a car. I get what I want or I walk. You'd be surprised at what good deals I can get.

-- hide signature --

Tom

tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX10 IV Sony a99 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow