Full spectrum /IR Samsung WB35F

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Joseph Balson
Joseph Balson Regular Member • Posts: 210
Full spectrum /IR Samsung WB35F

Out of boredom, a couple weeks ago I made an old Pentax X90 full spectrum, and installed a 49mm filter older. (https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4587073)
That was quite fun and working well.
So I decided to do the same with a tiny Samsung WB35F. Basically it's the same super small sensor image quality, but the screen is much better.
Removing the hot filter was very easy.
I made a temporary holder for 49mm filters to test it, but I think maybe I could permanently attach a 30mm holder: it would fit perfectly and allow to screw in any 30mm IR filter. or any other filter. The thing is 30mm filter are not common.
Wanted to test it outside, but it's raining cats and dogs and all the other animals of the creation.
I will do that tomorrow. I find the idea of having an IR camera fitting my pocket quite pleasant.
I just took one photo between two showers with a 720nm filter. The custom white balance is good, so post treatment will be easy.

-- hide signature --

It's just some glass, some silicon and magnesium. It isn't a religion.

Pentax X90 Samsung WB35F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow