DP1 and sharpness

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bernd123 New Member • Posts: 5
DP1 and sharpness

Hello,

I'm new to the forum. I came across the Sigma brand and the topic aroused my curiosity. So I got a DP1 in good condition. After the first test photos, I unfortunately felt a certain disenchantment. Somehow I don't find the photos particularly sharp. First of all, I see the error behind the camera.

Therefore the request and the question about viewing the picture. Where is the fault with me? Or is it because of false expectations of an older camera model? I have the idea that the DP1 should also deliver sharper images.

The picture - and all other pictures in the series with the available aperture settings - were taken with a tripod, shutter release delay, AWB, highest JPEG quality, I turned the sharpness up to 1.5. The attached image as example:

1: 9.0, 1 / 125s, ISO 100, developped with SPP 6.8.1.

I am really a beginner in this field and would be very happy if the "experts" who have been working on the subject of Sigma and photography for a long time could give me their opinion. Thanks for that.

Many greetings
Bernd

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sigma DP1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow