New CAF Engine in Panasonic GH5M2 seem to work well

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
SUPER-ELMAR
SUPER-ELMAR Contributing Member • Posts: 778
Re: Bitter people not honest and thread cr-pping

MyDog Is Incharge wrote:

Sadly there are a couple people deliberately making false statements to cr-p on your helpful thread.

Forgive me for expecting methods to lead to outcome.

Even though it is easy to see this is false, one bitter posted tried to tell everyone you shot "At two frame per second". He was deliberately telling falsehoods.

You are right, it was 5fps lol.  On a camera advertised at 9fps.  You see the problem here...

Hilariously, in one post he said you shot at F11, then said you need to shoot at F1.2 with the 42.5 lens. Clearly showing he doesn't understand equivalence.

First, not "he".  Second it appeared from first post DOF was so deep it looked like f/11 on FF...which you might understand is f/5.6 on Gh5too.  My estimate was rather accurate dont you think?

Anyway, it appears the GH5 II is much improved over the GH5 which was your point. Every review so far say the same. I don't know why a few are so bitter, but all they are doing is embarrassing themselves.

I guess that tells how poor original GH5 was at CAF.

SUPER-ELMAR's gear list:SUPER-ELMAR's gear list
Ricoh GR III Leica M10 Olympus OM-D E-M1X Hasselblad X1D II 50C Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow