What would you see I next firmware from Sony l to the new a-series camera

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
janbanan
janbanan Junior Member • Posts: 42
What would you see I next firmware from Sony l to the new a-series camera

Would Function would you like to se in Sony cameras?

Anamophic mode (de sqeeeze) in display and viewfinder. this would be nice when you doing compact rig and don’t have access to a monitor that can handle this. Panasonic s-series got this. This could be some work in code but magic lantern has done this on old canon cameras.

Focus bracketing many other camera has this functionality. I don’t need to stack in the camera just a setting with number of image and the in/ out point and run. I know there is external software and hardware but it would be more easy to have it inside the camera. I don’t think this would be very hard to implement in code.

A auto mode for eye detection so you. So dont have to switch between humans , bird and animal. For docu photo this would be great. Also a easy setting to switch between facecs. this is much better in canon r5. this is probably much harder to implement m in code.

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
Lan
Lan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow