*** WINNERS *** Mini-Challenge # 560 "Rusty and Dusty"

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Sue Anne Rush
Sue Anne Rush Senior Member • Posts: 3,092
Re: *** WINNERS ***

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for mentioning one of mine. 

RLBur wrote:

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place! I struggled mightily in determining the order.

It was so difficult in making a decision that I decided I would award: 2 third place entries, 2 second places entries, 1st place.

3rd Place is shared by Crandell and Bjorn.

Crandell's bridge/truss....The framing with the rusty rails leading to and through the bridge caught my attention.

Bjorn's bicycle invoked quite an emotion in me as it looks so much like my dad's old bicycle leaning again the fence on the back of my parent's property. Thank you Bjorn for jogging a special memory with this photo.

2nd Place will be shared by Dor and Marco.

Dor's Rusty and Dusty Window was quite a hit in my house. I shared it with my wife and visiting daughter who thought it to be quite mysterious. The effect of dust, rust, framing, and light works so well. Dor, my wife thanks you for this shot...it reminded her that I was to wash the windows on the back of our house!

Marco's Rusty Lock. Great photo! I'm thinking it is still on the chain link fence because it is seized up from the rust and elements!

1st Place - Panet's Rusty on the Outside.

This is one of the photos that was shot fresh for the mini-challenge. The irony in that the very thing that is meant to remove dust and prohibit rust is contained in a vessel that is rusty and dusty. Most likely these containers are from the 50s, perhaps earlier? Great entry and congratulations Panet, you will host the next mini-challenge.

-- hide signature --

Sue Anne Rush

Sue Anne Rush's gear list:Sue Anne Rush's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow