New camera

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
OP Carolk1288 New Member • Posts: 13
Re: New camera

Most all of my photos are taken of landscapes, water, animals, SECCA dirtbike races and the Grands. I do love taking shots of odd things and closeups. Most all wildlife. I normally use my phone for the Granddaughters. I think one of my biggest hangups on my Sony is the lack of wifi. The stability when I'm zoomed way out. Alot of my photos are taken from a moving bass boat. I spend alot of time on the water and there's always an eagle to be seen or planes landing on the water and the most amazing sunrises and sunsets. I've had the best shots go sour because of shaking because it takes so long for the photo to take. I can't just tell whatever I'm taking to hold still for 2 minutes so I can get the photo to take. I love love love my camera. Don't get me wrong. I'm truly struggling with change. But I just feel like it's lacking something. I love the fact that I can really reach out there for shots but then it gets almost too shaky.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow