X-T4 Natural Live View Preview Questions

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jamerrone New Member • Posts: 13
X-T4 Natural Live View Preview Questions

Hello, I recently discovered a feature called Natural Live View which essentially turns a few things off like the Film Simulation. I really like this, but I am having some issues, the exposure that I see on the live preview changes when I half-press the shutter or when I lock the focus. This is really distracting because the highlights that were not blinking before are now overexposed and blinking. I am quite sure that the RAW file is still fine, and that the over-exposed highlights are from the film simulation. But, is there a way to keep the Natural Live View ON in these cases? Otherwise, I don't think that I can keep using this feature. If I turn PREVIEW EXP./WB IN MANUAL MODE off, the exposure still changes when half-pressing the shutter but not when I lock focus, however, the highlight blinkies are still "complaining" that the file is overexposed. So I actually have no idea if they are good to go or not. How do you guys work with this feature?

Jamerrone's gear list:Jamerrone's gear list
Fujifilm X-T100 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow