13x19 printer that clears clogs easily?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
agfa100 Contributing Member • Posts: 595
Re: 13x19 printer that clears clogs easily?

In the early days of printing I used Epson, had too many issues with clogging. I then went to HP Dye printer this was smaller then 13x19 they stopped supporting it and kind or got out of the photoprinting. I finally went with a Canon Pro 100 about six years ago Dye printer. About 3 years ago I had open heart surgery and I did not print anything for six months. The printer just sat their looking at me. I figured I would have to do alot of cleaning and may have to replace the printer.

Well the day came that I turned it on and let it do it's cycling and then I just hit the print button. I figured what did I have to lose, it turned out a great print the first time and has been working for another 3 years without any issues. If I was you I would go out and pick up a Canon Pro 200. The few times I had some questions for Canon I called them and they helped me through whatever I needed. They also called me on their own the next day to make sure everything was still working properly. What more can you ask for.

wbill

agfa100's gear list:agfa100's gear list
Sony RX1 Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Sony a7S Sigma fp Canon Pixma Pro-100
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow