Sensor and lens tilt and how to DIY adjust your equipment

Started Sep 19, 2020 | Discussions thread
OP SamuelChia New Member • Posts: 9
Re: Sensor and lens tilt and how to DIY adjust your equipment

Only if over intepretating the results.

Need to know the specifications before complaining. After all Cameron and lenses are industrial products made within certaint tolerances (real life is a balance between price and cost). Only a fool would expect absolute perfection...

Thanks for your thoughts. It seems you didn't read through the article, and so you have wrongly assumed several things, like whether I'm aware or not of the specifications, and you also assumed I'm complaining, which I'm not. I'm providing solutions. There's not a single complaint in my article, only the sharing of limitations and facts.

I've given away, scot-free, 4 years of combined work with some of the best minds in the industry, to solve this problem and provided the solutions with caveats to any who wishes to straighten out their equipment. A number of people have since reached out to me and were delighted thereafter, finally able to enjoy the full performance of their fine instruments which they have paid so dearly for with hard-earned money.

As I wrote in the introduction, there are those for whom such precision is unnecessary, such as Instagrammers who don't care about making large, finely crafted prints. For those, don't waste your time here.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow