What are your favorite adapted lenses for Fuji?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
chaimav
chaimav Senior Member • Posts: 1,481
Re: What are your favorite adapted lenses for Fuji?

saltydogstudios wrote:

New Day Rising wrote:

Another vote for the Konica 40mm 1.8. I've also got 135mm 3.5 and 50mm 1.7. All are excellent.

I have a bunch of old lenses, including various Minoltas, a couple of Takumars, Meyer-Optik Goerlitz (spelling?), a lovely Topcon 200mm, Helios 52mm. All are capable of lovely results.

I've tried a few old telephoto zooms without much success, but telephoto primes can be good.

I got most of my lenses years back same mainly used on M4/3 and Sony a6000, before I got Fujifilm. I haven't gotten around to using them on Fujifilm much (yet).

Sometimes I contemplate getting a cheap older Sony A7 to be able to use them at their native angle of view. That's probably the one thing to bear in mind - the 1.5x angle of view/crop factor change.

I have a Sony A7 for exactly that purpose and I'm very happy with it. I have no Sony lenses whatsoever, I only shoot it with adapted glass.

I have the Konica 40mm - purchased based on recommendations in this thread! I've played with it a bit but not (yet) seriously.

Show us some samples of the 40mm!

I'd had some more time with it, and am still impressed. Stopped down a bit, it gets incredibly sharp and can produce some nice three dimensional images at close range.

chaimav's gear list:chaimav's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow