***July 18, 2021 - July 24, 2021 Weekly Show, Tell, and Critique***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
abiquiuense
abiquiuense Veteran Member • Posts: 7,350
Re: FYI; folks. HDR inclined, artistically-minded Sony A7MkIII in vicinity.

Ha Pham wrote:

abiquiuense wrote:

Chiaroscuro is not a "dark charro ," no sir. Chiaroscuro is renaissance art, on steroids. You'll understand when you see the video. It has an advertisement. Hope the onlookers don't mind.

Link .

Bill Borne missed this one as he sped through the Ghost Ranch. However, he took a really nice panorama, two miles further north.

Impressive landscape abiquiuense.

Ha

Thank you, Member Ha Pham.

I walked the hundred yards there. I stayed two hours within the vicinity. There are hundreds more subjects from surrealist abstracts to concrete documentaries. There are red boulders and calcite crystals. There are dry clay puddles to juniper trees with red cliffs for back drops.

There are even these;

Well, maybe not the comet, but you can use the gate to walk into beauty.

I visited your link to the outside world.  Justly beautiful, ethereal visions.  Be careful with the sun. It will fry your sensor faster than it will injure your eyes.  I have several spots on my D800 courtesy a "safe" method for eclipses.  Good thing they are off to the side and I can work them out with the camera's feature.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow