** Weekly X Series Photo Thread 18 JUL- 24 JUL **

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
DirkPeh
DirkPeh Regular Member • Posts: 205
Re: Blue Herons

Just own the X100V since last week. My first Fuji. Come from a Ricoh GR III (this love will last) and a Sony 6400 (don't know, but love the Sigma Primes).

The "Undecided Swingband" with some dancers on Berlin, Tempelhofer Feld, last Sunday. Finally live music again... So I had to take a few shots.

Mall Of Berlin,  last Saturday.

Potsdamer Platz, Berlin. Last Saturday. Love-Hate relationship with that place and architecture. But if you have a crush on geometry... How I could use F2, I don't know. But it was one of the first shots with a Fuji in my hands.

Street Art, near Alexanderplatz, Berlin. A whole streetside full of it. Today.

Rosenthaler Str. 39, Berlin. If you enter this area without a camera, you are considered being creepy. Love catwoman / Liz_Art_Berlin

One more of catwoman, lots of younger people go there to make portraits of one another. A wonderfull place, so many have "real cameras", esp. younger woman. There is hope.

DirkPeh's gear list:DirkPeh's gear list
Panasonic LX10 Ricoh GR III Fujifilm X100V Sony a6400 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow