MPB camera store in US

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Elliern Senior Member • Posts: 1,707
Re: MPB camera store in US

Bejersey wrote:

Nick,

I am curious what the turnaround time you experienced with MPB once they rec'd your item. I have purchased from MPB(M6, lens and EVF recently)and KEH. This is the first time I have sold to any of those. So far I have have waited 10 days from KEH.

Thanks

Rick

NickDakota wrote:

Sold a few things to them without issue. Also bought a few things as well. Had to return something once and no hassle. Both them and KEH are highly recommended.

I sent them my Sony RX10 iv on Wednesday July 14. They received it Friday July 16. On Monday they notified me it was going to a department to verify its condition. Today, Tuesday July 20, they notified me that the camera checked out as excellent and they packaged the Nikon d7500 and notified FedEx to pick it up for delivery to me. They also sent the tracking number. In addition they still owed me $66 and they deposited that amount in my checking account. I opted for free shipping. They just notified me I should receive it by Thursday July 22. (2 days shipping )

They don’t work on weekends, so that adds two days to the total turn around time. I also was given the name and phone number of the person handling this transaction so I could call if I had any questions.
So far I have been very pleased with my dealings with the company. I do wish they had a longer return policy than 7 days. But hopefully I will be able to give it a good workout during that time. IF the rain and clouds go away, that is.

-- hide signature --

Ellie
Enjoy the Moments!
“What day is it?” asked Pooh.
“It’s today,” squeaked Piglet.
“My favorite day,” said Pooh.
A.A. Milne

Elliern's gear list:Elliern's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon Coolpix P610 Nikon D5100 Sony a6000 Nikon D5500
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow