Show your BIF shot!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Lensmate
OP Lensmate Veteran Member • Posts: 5,997
Re: Show your BIF shot!

KAAMBIC wrote:

The bat reminded me. I didn't get a pic but a few days ago i was mowing and found a mother bat laying on her belly barely moving, at about 2 pm. I noticed she had babies attached to her abdomen so i was a little worried if she was injured they might not survive.

I grabbed a rag to cover my hand and tried to close her wings so i could flip her over and see if she was injured ect. As soon as i touched her she ninja flipped onto her back (she indeed had 3 babies holding on) and hissed with her fangs showing, it was quite disturbing. It's one of the most terrifying things i have ever seen.

I called animal support but she was gone an hour later so either she flew away or a predator got her. Me and two of my kids were kneeling down when she flipped over and hissed at me, we all jumped and ran. I'll never mess with another wild bat.

Interesting share...

-M

Lensmate's gear list:Lensmate's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 Sony RX100 Sony RX100 VII Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A55 +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jp4
jp4
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow