Handheld Macro for XT-2

Started Nov 1, 2020 | Discussions thread
Tim van der Leeuw Contributing Member • Posts: 863
Re: Handheld Macro for XT-2

erikjanneman wrote:

Hmm yes the laowa also looks very interesting.. it's gets great reviews everywhere.

I am Dutch, but I actually live in Germany since a few years (Bayern). So meeting up would be quite a drive. But thanks for offering, that is very nice!

Aha, that is not only a long distance to drive, it also is hard with the current COVID-19 travelling restriction!

I've also contemplated buying both lenses and sending one back. I can try them both for a few days and then decide. I tried finding a store that stocks several macro lenses in Fuji x mount but that is proving to be difficult..

I don't know how big a town / city you live in? If there's a camera store that's part of a larger chain, you can probably arrange via their web-site to have a couple of lenses you want to try sent to their local store so you can try them out in store.

That's what I can do at least with shops such as Kamera Express and CameraNu here in the Netherlands.

They're big enough that they carry "everything" in their assortment and what the local shop doesn't have can be delivered free of charge from their warehouses to try.

Tim van der Leeuw's gear list:Tim van der Leeuw's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3 Sigma 2x EX DG Tele Converter Canon EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
GKN
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow