Help please. What am I doing wrong?

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
JRP64
JRP64 Senior Member • Posts: 1,169
Re: Help please. What am I doing wrong?

I just want to add that watching YouTube videos on how to setup you particular camera and other cameras as well is a great way to learn on how to setup the camera. However, one of the things I do is take lots of pictures and I admit there are a lot of clunkers that I take, plus ones that I thought were good only to realize once posted online or even printed it was NOT so great after all. To me the only really really bad photo is the one that I didn't take. I even like some pictures that others don't like for various of reasons. Through more practice, better understanding of photography and  how to setup the camera, the better the pictures will be. I have taken a few college photography courses in college and the most important thing that I learned is composition. I have taken a few pictures where my technique wasn't all that great, but the composition was pretty darn good. While the picture over all wasn't great - it was still a pretty good picture. Just my opinion from a semi-professional photography (I consider myself more of a website developer).

JRP64's gear list:JRP64's gear list
Sony a9 Sony a1 Sony FE 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 III +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow