Documentation or literature with more technical view of modern photography systems and concepts

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mlrapa New Member • Posts: 17
Documentation or literature with more technical view of modern photography systems and concepts

Dear all,

I've been searching a lot on the web for literature or documents to expand my knowledge of photography further from what we get from common tutorials, workshops or videos. So far with little success, a lot of material about the basics (exposure, composition, gear...) but less about the technical aspects of modern photography from the way the technology is built and works, how our brains perceive and evaluate photos and even a little bit of color theory (at least those are the topics I've been searching more).

I get this topic might be more advanced than regular begginer advice, but more experienced photographers might have an extensive bibliography about these subjects, not all photographers since a lot dont care about these subjects, but some might have good suggestions.

In addition, if we could have a sticker thread with basic, intermediate and advanced bibliography sugestions would be awesome (if there is something similiar set up already would appreciate to have the link).

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow