13x19 printer that clears clogs easily?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Dave_Good Contributing Member • Posts: 981
Re: 13x19 printer that clears clogs easily?

Cariboou wrote:

Hi,

from Ontario Canada the humidity today is 50% and only when the rain is on the way we go to max 70%, I used for all life Epson printer starting with R80 in the 70th just 1,5 year ago I change my R380 that never give me a problem, because was almost impossible find a ink, now I have a XP-15000 and I am very glad for quality of print and cost of Ink, always in my printer I use the original Epson Ink and never had a problems. So + one for XP-15000

Hi,

I'm from the Ottawa valley area, I don't miss that humidity. Regarding the inks I think there is a supply shortage. As soon as I received the XP-15000 I looked up and ordered a full set of the extra capacity cartridges. Of the six I have only received two individually sent a week apart. So far I am impressed with the image quality from it though. I am printing through Qimage Ultimate, have for many years.

Dave_Good's gear list:Dave_Good's gear list
Sony a7 II Sony a7R II Tokina 20mm F2 FE MF Voigtlander 65mm F2 Macro APO-Lanthar Sony FE 24-105mm F4 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow