Full Frame vs Micro 4:3

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
abiquiuense
abiquiuense Veteran Member • Posts: 7,350
Yglesia illustrated.

Glen Barrington wrote:

JustUs7 wrote:

Glen Barrington wrote:

Us m43s user have been saying this for years. Religious beliefs are difficult to abandon!

Religiously devoted m43’s users have been repeating the same thing for years? That is something religious fanatics do. They tend to hold on to beliefs.

😁

Same church, different pew!

Here's one from when the Pueblo didn't have a priest.  Really, I should have posted them in Landscape and Travel, and then I could be your photohistorian.  Have some in my gallery also from 1901.  This church is the fourth iteration since 1754.  They didn't have pews then.

abiquiuense

I have ten Oly; XA's, ($1.00 to a Dollar, two ninety-eight; GoodWill, Ya, ya, ya, a few samples of the bigBoys, also), five E-PL variants, one OM-D E-M10 (with silver lens and is on my car seat, in 90 degree weather, headed for 100). This is my favorite, next to the E-PL5.)

Have Nikon D800, currently in display case, gathered dust out in the desert, must send to its maker for a quick rocket blast.

Have two (2) Canon 5DII's.  I operate one without a focusing screen.  Don't need one for astrophotography, since with a ultra wide angle lens (also a ultra for the Nikon) you are almost at infinity.  The other Canon; SAA, Nikon D800.  (a local Pawn shop says they'll have another d800, with three big lenses, coming up.  Hmmm, gotta go see the chiropractor, first.  That, or, buy another car to transport it.)

Now you have an illustration of the saying;

"¡ OMG !"  Don't say that in vanity, or else;

LOL, 707, LOL.

¡ MISSED ME !

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow