** Weekly X Series Photo Thread 18 JUL- 24 JUL **

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 17,518
Re: Ash-Covered Icelandic Glacier

BobsYourUncle wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I’ve posted a smaller version of this photo in the past but I thought I’s post the full-view downsized pano of an outlet glacier from the Eyjafjallajokull volcano in southern Iceland. And good luck if you can pronounce the name.

As I said in a post long ago there is a lot going on in this pano and I wish I could get better closeups of the distant hikers. The 55-200 at the time turned out to misbehave so I had to pack it back up in the suitcase. However you get a good idea of the number of people walking in 1 or 2 miles to see what they can see and/or continue a glacier walk as can be seen if you view on a large monitor or just click on the Original.

X-&2, 55-200 Pano

keep ‘em comin’

Bob

Superb!  We'll be heading over there in about 3 weeks, and I hope I can manage to bring pics back even close to this quality.  Well done!

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fuji Forum co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR Fujifilm XF 8-16mm F2.8 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow