LG K92 5g phone - 64 MP rear camera shots!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Larry Rexley Contributing Member • Posts: 559
Re: LG K92 5g phone - 64 MP rear camera shots!

Van Nostrand wrote:

Old thread I know. Wondering of you tried the free app OPEN CAMERA for this device. OPEN Camera has a JPEG "image quality" setting in "photo settings"..in settings.

In Open Camera, you click on the settings wheel at top right.

Settings > Photo settings > image quality ....set to 100%

Also it has an option to use enable Camera2api if available by the system. If the system allows RAW , and after you enable Camera2api....you would get a RAW DNG option in photo settings. Otherwise only Jpeg and Png would be the only options.

Enabling camera2api doesn't allows work..system may be limited not allowing raw altogether.

You can also install the free app. "Camera2api probe"..... And check if RAW is possible.

Thanks for the advice. I tried Open camera along with about 10 other camera apps. Just now I tried Open camera again to see if there was an update. Both API settings... No joy.

The issue seems to be that only LG's default camera app appears to allow the full 64 MB resolution of the camera but does not support RAW (DMG) format.

I can get raw output with other camera apps but the highest res is 16.04 MB.

If i could get raw 64 MB output the results would probably be amazing.

Larry Rexley's gear list:Larry Rexley's gear list
Canon EOS M6 II Canon EOS M50 II Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow