* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #690 on 2021 07 14 *

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
KeesSmeele
KeesSmeele Regular Member • Posts: 270
Re: Favorite Meadow - Sequoia NP

minniev wrote:

We spent more time in Sequoia NP than in Yosemite in last month's trip. My son was seduced by the big old trees. This was my favorite meadow, a little off the beaten path with no marked trails. My grandson loved the trees too - he has always been a tree climber, and he had never had such amazing trees to tackle before, and so many ways to explore them.

It's a very short photo story, I guess.

The meadow as we stumbled upon it, late afternoon.

You'll have to look closely to find the little boy hidden in this upturned giant.

Son and grandson doing their log walking routine.

Lovely colors and lines in the compositions. The fallen tree in the front of picture 1 guides you to the massive tree on the right and invites you to go deeper into the forest.

Picture 2 gives me a feeling of decay. Even huge and strong trees are not spared by the forces of nature and the cycle of live.

Picture 3 represents the joy of an nice walk in nice weather and in a nice place.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Kees

KeesSmeele's gear list:KeesSmeele's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow